Thank you very much for the organization. Your suggestion sounds great to me.

Just for clarification, I would like to confirm what action we should
take for each item from now:

== Existing Modules ==

gamepad => KEEP
geolocation => KEEP
indexeddb (work in progress) => KEEP
intents => KEEP
mediastream => KEEP
vibration => KEEP
websockets => KEEP

== Likely Future Modules ==

filesystem => DISCUSS BEFORE MODULARIZATION
notifications => DISCUSS BEFORE MODULARIZATION
pagevisibility => DISCUSS BEFORE MODULARIZATION
protocolhandler => DISCUSS BEFORE MODULARIZATION
websql => DISCUSS BEFORE MODULARIZATION
webaudio => DISCUSS BEFORE MODULARIZATION

== Non-Modules Using Module-Related Techniques for Loose Coupling ==

devicemotion => KEEP
deviceoritentation => KEEP
html (seems to be agreement on reverting this)  => REVERT
speechinput (seems to be agreement on keeping this) => KEEP
svg => REVERT
webgl => REVERT
workers => REVERT
xml => REVERT

== Possibly Planned Future Uses of Module Techniques for non-Modules ==

events => WONT MODULARIZE

If you have any concern, let's discuss here. If no objection, I'll
start the above work from tomorrow.

--
Kentaro Hara, Tokyo, Japan (http://haraken.info)