That reftest is mine. It was supposed to work cross-platform. I am happy to
fix, but I'd need to understand what about it didn't work on other platforms.
Can someone send me a screenshot of what it looks like?

(This is actually why I hate reftests for pagination. It's very hard to
construct an unpaginated version that matches the paginated layout without
tripping over stuff like this.)

Thanks
Dave
(hy...@apple.com)