On May 8, 2012, at 9:18 AM, Osztrogonac Csaba <o...@inf.u-szeged.hu> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Nowadays there were too many svn.webkit.org downtime which made
> folks and buildbots many times so sad (and rm -rf and new checkout).

For what it is worth, we are in the process of deploying new hardware that
replaces all of the old hardware and should result in better performance and
reliability. We still need a couple weeks to bring it up before services start
moving, so expect more detailed emails (and planned downtime) in the future. In
the meantime, I appreciate your patience and help with our infrastructure
problems.

-Bill