As I have mentioned before on webkit-dev and bugs.webkit.org, we have acquired
better hardware and are transferring all of webkit.org to it. This morning, I
just wanted to let everyone know that we are now in the process of transferring
data onto the new hardware. What this means is extra load on the old hardware
for a while, so you may notice decreased performance, especially with
lists.webkit.org and build.webkit.org. I'll be announcing specific service
downtimes over the next couple of weeks as everything moves.

Thank you for your patience.

-Bill