Many thanks, it works for me. ( similar to timezone settings :) )

Yuta Kitamura írta:
As a workaround, try this: log in to trac, and visit https://trac.webkit.org/prefs/language to change the UI language.

Apparently this preference page is hidden, but seems to work.

Thanks,
Yuta

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 8:16 PM, Osztrogonac Csaba <o...@inf.u-szeged.hu <mailto:o...@inf.u-szeged.hu>> wrote:

    Hi,

    With the new Trac I noticed two little bit annoying thing:

    language:
    ----------
    trac.webkit.org <http://trac.webkit.org> uses my browsers default
    language. Hungarian translation
    of Trac is terrible. :( Of course I could change my browsers default
    language,
    but it would affect all other websites too ...

    Can't we make Trac to use english always? I don't think if any
    developer really wants to use Trac in his/her native language.

    Author name:
    -------------
    https://trac.webkit.org/__browser/trunk
    <https://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk>

    As far as I remember before the update we could see the full email
    addresses of the authors.
    Now we can see only the email addresses before "@". It makes harder
    to identify the author.

    Can we get the full mail address (and/or IRC nick, full name)
    somehow? (It seems we still
    get full mail addresses for wiki:
    https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/__WikiStart?action=history
    <https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/WikiStart?action=history> )

    br,
    Ossy

    William Siegrist írta:

        All done.
        -Bill

        On Jul 26, 2012, at 12:32 PM, William Siegrist