Hi webkit-dev,

When I include fprintf(stderr, ...) statements in WebKit code that I expect
to be executed when running a set of layout tests, the summary page of
run-webkit-tests will sometimes only show a subset of these statements.
However, when I add a CRASH() somewhere in the code, the "missing" stderr
output will appear on the summary page. Has anyone else experienced this
issue? Is there a way to force run-webkit-tests to display all stderr
output without needing to force a crash at a particular point in the code?

Terry