From: ext Ryosuke Niwa <rn...@webkit.org<mailto:rn...@webkit.org>>
> r+ and r- flags are supposed to be set only by reviewers. If you wanted to
> withdraw your patch from the review queue, then you should be clearing  r?
> flag, instead of setting r-. If you’re uploading a WIP patch, then it should
> not bear either r?, r-, or r+
> flags. You can accomplish this by either not setting the flag when you upload
> a patch on Bugzilla, clearing flag on the Bugzilla, or using --no-review
> option on webkit-patch.

Regarding WIP patches, what I've seen a few times is us reviewers adding an r-
flag to a WIP patch with no r?, when we think it's horribly wrong…
I think the flip side of the guideline for non-reviewers to avoid r- is to have
reviewers use r- only when the patch is up for review. This will encourage
people to use no flags instead of putting r- for WIP patches.
No'am