Here are the largest results sets on the master in GB. We currently store 6.8TB
of total results, going back 14 months, and 1.1TB of archives going back 1
week.

1500    Apple MountainLion (Leaks)
1018    Chromium Mac Release (Tests)
857     Chromium Linux Release (Tests)
532     Chromium Win Release (Tests)
371     Apple MountainLion Debug WK2 (Tests)
324     Apple Lion Debug WK2 (Tests)
299     Chromium Linux Release (Grid Layout)
173     GTK Linux 64-bit Release
171     Chromium Android Release (Tests)
160     EFL Linux 64-bit Debug WK2
158     Apple Lion (Leaks)
145     EFL Linux 64-bit Release
113     EFL Linux 64-bit Debug
105     GTK Linux 32-bit Release
94      GTK Linux 64-bit Debug
94      GTK Linux 64-bit Release WK2 (Tests)
85      EFL Linux 64-bit Release WK2
80      Apple Lion Release WK1 (Tests)
77      Apple Lion Release WK2 (Tests)
60      Apple Lion Debug WK1 (Tests)
60      Apple MountainLion Debug WK1 (Tests)
59      Apple MountainLion Release WK1 (Tests)
53      Qt Linux Release

Archives are already pruning after 1 week. Next week, I'm going to start
pruning results older than 14 months since we don't have much more space. If
anyone thinks you need more than 14 months of results, let me know soon and we
can see what our options are.

-Bill