Hello,

so it looks like we’re in a pretty decent shape when it comes to C++11 capable
compilers.

If we limit ourselves to GCC 4.6, MSVC 2010 and a fairly recent version of
clang (Whatever comes with Xcode 4.6), we should be able to make use of a nice
chunk of C++11 features. (See
http://wiki.apache.org/stdcxx/C%2B%2B0xCompilerSupport for more details).

I think a good set of initial features to require is auto, nullptr, move
semantics and not having to add a space after angle brackets in templates.

Unless anyone objects, I’ll prepare a patch for Compiler.h that adds the
correct WTF_COMPILER_SUPPORTS #ifdefs, and adds an #error if any of
WTF_COMPILER_SUPPORTS_CXX_AUTO, WTF_COMPILER_SUPPORTS_CXX_NULLPTR,
WTF_COMPILER_SUPPORTS_CXX_RVALUE_REFERENCES are not defined.

Regards,
- Anders