My plan is to show style error when submitted patch doesn't use toFoo()
though toFoo exists. This idea was originated from blink commit. However,
it was reverted because of some regression.

http://src.chromium.org/viewvc/blink?view=revision&revision=158059

If my understanding is correct, the toFoo() style checker checks if there
is toFoo() in a class. If uploaded patch uses static_cast<> instead of
toFoo() though there is toFoo(), style checker will generate style error.

Anyway, I think I need to investigate the commit and consider the idea
further.

Gyuyoung.