Hi floks!

Last week I promised that we would be moving to Visual Studio 2013 builds this
Friday (tomorrow). I plan to start this work tomorrow morning, and hope to have
everything completed within a couple of hours.

This should not impact non-Windows ports, so I anticipate minimal problems for
most of you.

I am also on bot-watch duty this week, so I am in a great position to see if my
changes create any problems (and of course, fix them). However, I do encourage
you to e-mail me if you encounter build problems once I land the changes to our
project files.

Hopefully this will be a smooth transition, and we can all start enjoying the
new compiler features as soon as possible!

Best regards,

-Brent