Hello Gyuyoung,

Yes, it would be good but now our build master gives different environments to the dependency update and the compilation step due to a cross-compilation issue. Once we solve this, we can connect them to the official master.

Gabor

Hello Gabor,

Thank you so much ! BTW, is there any reason you attach the bots to your build master (http://build.webkit.sed.hu) ?
Wouldn't it good to attach them to official WebKit buildbot master ?

Gyuyoung.