On 1/13/14, 4:03 PM, Brian Burg wrote:
I’m excited to announce that I’ve begun work on upstreaming web replay
support into WebKit. Web replay functionality allows developers to debug
their web applications by exactly recording interactions with a web
program, and then replaying the resulting execution at will. A prototype
implementation has integration with the Web Inspector, and supports many
important web features.

Most replay-related code will be behind the ENABLE(WEB_REPLAY) flag. It
will be off by default until folks feel that the feature is ready for
feedback through nightly builds.

That is great!

Where will the tool be integrated in the Inspector? Will it be an extension of the timeline or a new tab?

Benjamin