My big worry about that, is that somewhere somebody is thinking about using
that argument to add Flash and/or Moonlight to Webkit - and down that path
madness lies ;-)

There really aren’t any “size-hogs” in WK other than SVG itself - but it’s been
a while since I looked I admit.

I tend to think of “fork it” as a last desperate measure rather than first plan
- but whatever - I was just interested in others opinions since I don’t have a
horse in this race anyhow.

Steve "Harry" Coul
sc...@cisco.com