Hi folks.

When I use run-webkit-tests to run the entire test suite, on a debug build of
TOT WebKit, on Mavericks, I’m having the following problems:

- Towards the end of the run, the tests run slowly, over a second per test on
my 3.5GHz i7 iMac with tons of memory, which is about 10X too slow I think. The
sample shows the vast majority of the time is spent in JavaScript garbage
collection. This is running mostly the svg/custom tests.

- Towards the end of the run, instead of the 8 parallel copies of
DumpRenderTree, only 1 copy of DumpRenderTree seems to run. This is running
mostly the svg/custom tests.

- Six audio tests always fail, and as a side effect of their failure, they dump
expected.png files into my LayoutTests/platform/mac/webaudio directory.

— Darin