Of course, I used the "Force Clean build" checkbox on
build.webkit.org as you mentioned. ;) So the buildbots
are happy now.

I sent this mail to let the developers know what should
they do if they run into this problem on local builds.

But unfortunately we aren't able to clean the EFL EWS,
only its maintainer can do it. Gyuyoung, could you kick
this bot please? (It seems GTK guys already fixed their EWS)

br,
Ossy

Ryosuke Niwa írta:
You should be able to trgger clean builds on build.webkit.org <http://build.webkit.org> once you login. Or are you talking about downstream bots GTK/EFL bots?