How could Ossy reboot the bot!?  As far as I know, he doesn't have the
access to the machine on which webkitbot is running.

Having said that, are you sure there are no conflicts?  That error usually
occurs when there is some other change such that we can't simply reverse
apply the specified revision.

- R. Niwa