In the process of cleaning up and dusting off the GTK+ cmake build
system, we have rediscovered the pair of somewhat confusing feature
defines WTF_USE_3D_GRAPHICS and ENABLE_3D_RENDERING. From a brief
audit, it appears that WTF_USE_3D_GRAPHICS is a generic flag for any
kind of 3D rendering at all (including WebGL), while
ENABLE_3D_RENDERING refers specifically to perspective
transformations.

Would it be worthwhile to clarify these flags slightly? My proposal is
to rename ENABLE_3D_RENDERING to either ENABLE_3D_TRANSFORMS or
ENABLE_PERSPECTIVE_TRANSFORMS, though I support any names that reduce
the possible confusion between these flags.

--Martin