Hi Floks,

We’ve finished updating the various Windows builds to VS2015. Full regression
tests are now completing on these new builds, and seem to be comparable in
terms of stability and correctness.

Please let me know if you encounter any new issues on Windows. I know that EA
encountered some JavaScript issues in a prior revision, but I haven’t been able
to replicate this problem (at least yet).

VS2015 is churning out a number of new build warnings, which I hope to address
over the coming weeks. It will also likely have some useful static analysis
results in the Windows-specific portions of the code that we should evaluate.

Thanks,

-Brent