It should be possible for an administrator to set a component's default
assignee and default cc: list. We use the default-cc approach for the Web
Inspector component (though it often goes out of date).

However, the default assignee approach seems nice from a self-service POV, and
we don’t seem to rely on the assignee field too much in the WebKit bugzilla.
What do others think?

Brian