> DataTransfer.items is part of the spec, so it seems like we should
support it. Are you saying that the code that's currently in trunk is not
useful enough to help with eventually adding full support?

No, current implementation seems to support the spec. If some ports want to
use it, current implementation is enough to be useful. I meant that the
feature hasn't been maintained for a long time and nobody uses it now. But
if you have a plan to use it in future as well as supporting it, the
current implementation should be kept.

Gyuyoung.