If you want to send a pull request for that, too, I would gladly accept it.
Also, the output needs to be called libicuuc and libicuin instead of icuuc and
icuin to match the AppleWin port, and it would be nice if it built it into the
same bin64, bin32, lib64, lib32, and include directories as everything else.