Michael,

As my original message said, I was wondering if there was any support for
running some JavaScript tests *in browser*.  run-jsc-stress-tests doesn’t
support that because it doesn’t know what a browser is.

Some tests, like Kraken, Octane, JetStream, and Speedometer, either require a
browser to run (like JetStream and Speedometer) or have significantly different
behavior in the browser than in their command-line harnesses (like Kraken and
Octane).  If you did have a bot that ran these tests in some GTK+ or EFL
browser, you’d probably catch bugs that testing the JSC shell cannot catch.

-Filip