Hi Lucas,
Well defined deep learning algorithms have emerged that can read text and
numbers that are embedded within images in real time. I believe Captcha is
about to become obsoleted by these advances.

I haven't heard about any spammer's using these algorithms yet, but it seems
to me it is only a matter of time.

enjoy,
Karen
--
Karen Shaeffer                 Be aware: If you see an obstacle in your path,
Neuralscape Services           that obstacle is your path.        Zen proverb