Hello,

Document [1] says defines "dotted" style as "a series of round dots", however
CG and Cairo implementations draw dots as squares.

Are there any plans to implement rounded dots?

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/css3-background/#border-style

-----

P.S. Some context in case anyone is interested:

I was rewriting drawLine() implementation in Qt port which was broken by
r177686 (remember skewed border in Bugzilla with Cairo? That thing), and found
that implementations of drawLine() share the same logic and differ in minor
details only. However, out old code was drawing rounded dots, and I feel it
would be more appropriate to implement this logic in shared code, or drop it
completely if other ports are not planning to do this.

Konstantin