Is there a reason why RELEASE_ASSERT (and friends) does not call
WTFReportAssertionFailure() to report where the assertion occur?  Is this
purely to save memory?  svn blame tells me that it has been this way since the
introduction of RELEASE_ASSERT in r140577 many years ago.

Would anyone object to adding a call to WTFReportAssertionFailure() in
RELEASE_ASSERT() like we do for ASSERT()?  One of the upside (side-effect) of
adding this call is that it appears to stop the compiler from aggregating all
the RELEASE_ASSERTS into a single code location, and this will help with
post-mortem crash debugging.

Any thoughts?

Mark