Hello,

I'd like to apologize for the short notice this morning, and subsequent longer than expected downtime/interruptions.

We think we figured out problems reported so far, and the server is good to go. There is a remaining issue with notification emails getting delayed in our mail server, due to it being temporarily blocked by several mail relays. We are working to get a workaround for that.

Thanks,
ling