I’ll add a little to Alex’s comments.

I doubt you could build all of WebKit with the public iOS SDK.  You certainly
can’t sign JavaScriptCore to use JIT memory.  Even if could build WebKit and
statically linked your code with what you built, there will likely be some
mismatch between the WebKit you built and the System frameworks that WebKit
links against, such as UIKit, that will cause your app to crash on startup.

- Michael