> 26 окт. 2017 г., в 9:50, Brian Burg <bb...@apple.com> написал(а):
>
> why differ from the vast majority of all other Python code in existence, just
> to be different? What's the point?

My point is that people familiar with all other Python code in existence will
not be hacking on webkitpy. It's WebKit C++ developers who we want to
contribute to webkitpy more, and super arbitrary differences that are
impossible to rationalize are an unnecessary barrier to entry.

> If "WebKit developers" want to write Python code, perhaps they should learn
> the Pythonic idioms of the language

I don't know if many people have the muscle memory to type a different number
of spaces before a comment. I think that in practice, it's just about more
iterations before EWS style checker is happy. What are we gaining by this?

- Alexey