Hi all,

All Mac and iOS EWS bots now process security bug patches. We are working
to configure the Apple Windows EWS bots and the WinCairo EWS bots should
follow shortly. I do not know who maintains the GTK and WPE EWS bots. If
you maintain one of these bots then please email me directly so that we can
get you setup.

For now, EWS processing of security patches is limited to the bubble status
and the results posted to webkit-queues.webkit.org. That is, the EWS bots
will not post comments to- or upload result archives to- security bugs.
Also, we do not support using commit-queue for landing security patches at
the moment.

Help keep the tree green!

Dan