On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 1:54 PM, Yusuke Suzuki <yusukesuz...@slowstart.org> wrote:
This is because of old ICU. In old ICU, Intl.NumberFormats does not work.
Intl feature usually requires very new ICU.

IIRC, the similar issue happened in test262, and Ross skipped them.
I think we should put the condition in the tests that checks the ICU version.

We have ICU 63 in the GTK jhbuild environment though, so that's the ICU version we're guaranteed to have when running tests. FWIW I see the same failures locally when I run:

$ run-webkit-tests --gtk js/intl-numberformat.html

The actual results actually look slightly better to me than the expected results.

Michael