This:

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 8:15 PM, Alex Christensen <achristen...@apple.com> wrote:
Specifically, I’m looking into reducing the number of members in the NetworkProcessCreationParameters structure. Many of them need to go to NetworkSessionCreationParameters instead. Could those maintaining the libsoup and libcurl networking implementations please lend a hand and move the members enclosed in USE(SOUP) or USE(CURL)? I have done similar moves in https://trac.webkit.org/changeset/238654/webkit and https://trac.webkit.org/changeset/238630/webkit if you would like a pattern to follow.

I'll try.

Michael