Sorry, for the anonymous email. I opted for it because the list archives are
public and concluded that it's not that useful to reveal my identity for the
purposes of this question.

In short, however, I am a graduate student interested in using WebKit for an
academic project and thought that I should ask first about the progress on Git
migration, since it would be far easier for me to work with WebKit then.