Hi All,

Last week we updated the iOS bots from iOS 12 to iOS 13. Since then we have
been noticing a lot of flaky tests. Because of that ios-wk2 queue has been in a
bad state. Most of the time, it is unable to determine if the test failures
were introduced by the patch or were pre-existing, and so it keep re-testing
the patch. Because of this various patches keep waiting for long time.

Me and few bot watchers are looking into these flaky failures, but it might
take a while to get the queue back to a good state. Meanwhile, if anyone of you
has any recent bugs assigned to you related to flaky tests, it would be nice to
prioritize that.

Thanks
Aakash