Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a WPE bug or an Epiphany bug, but I'm trying to use the
remote debugger with Epiphany to inspect a web app I'm running in WPE on Fedora
31. I'm using WPE 2.26.1 (but same problem with 2.27.1) and the Epiphany
flatpak-ed nightly.

I'm able to load the inspector page in Epiphany, but when I click the button to
open the inspector, I get the following page:

This page contains the following errors:

error on line 43 at column 8: Opening and ending tag mismatch: link line 0 and
head
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

WI.sharedApp = new WI.AppController; WI.sharedApp.initialize();

Has anyone seen this before or can offer a solution?

Thanks,

Ryan