On 2019-10-17 16:23, Chris Lord wrote:
> So I was just looking at adding a setting, but looks like it's already
> behind a runtime-setting that's controlled by the experimental-features
> flag, so I guess we're ok as it is?

After discussing with Zan, we decided the best thing to do was to split
this setting (which currently controls both ImageBitmap and
OffscreenCanvas) and add a build option for the OffscreenCanvas part -
this way we can retain the current behaviour that affects ImageBitmap
and still allow disabling OffscreenCanvas by default and in the build.
Sequence-wise, this will go in before any OffscreenCanvas-specific
changes go in (i.e. before bug 182686).

--Chris