Hi Ryosuke, just replying quickly to two points:

On 27/02/2020 08:08, Ryosuke Niwa wrote:

> Or do you mean that we enabling new feature / behavior by default? If
> so, then making such an announcement on webkit-dev requirement for Web
> facing feature / behavior change makes sense to me. But we should
> never use term such as "shipping".

Yes, it's about enabling the feature by default, as I said it's up to
the port maintainer to later decide whether they want to disable it. The
term "shipping" was copied from Mozilla's template but we can use
something else if that's misleading.

>     4. If there's no negative feedback, ship (ports maintainer can
>     still disable the feature if they want to).
>

> We should probably adopt the same 5 business day policy here.

Right, the proposal says + 1 week, but that's just an example.

--
Frédéric Wang