Current WebKit trunk blocks all third party cookies (with ITP enabled), which
is a more extreme version of the same thing. We’re currently testing the
compatibility fallout.

Treating cookies as SameSite=Lax by default is moot when third-party cookies
are blocked, as the SameSite=None behavior would not be permitted at all.

Chromium has been just about to roll out their change for a while now, but my
understanding is that it’s still only applied to a low percentage of users.

Regards,
Maciej