Hello all,

Recently, Aakash Jain and I have brought up Big Sur Trunk and EWS builders.
These machines are building with the Big Sur Seed 3 SDK on machine running Big
Sur Seed 3. Usually WebKit does not support developer seeds in automation, but
universal binaries for Apple Silicon are sufficiently different from existing
configurations that we wanted to provide this build configuration to WebKit
developers through EWS. The ‘mac-AS’ (standing for Mac, Apple Silicon) is the
bubble corresponding to this new configuration.

Thank you all for your contributions,
Jonathan Bedard