Hey folks,

Something we’ve just learned about commit attribution and GitHub is that adding
an email to your GitHub account may not attribute commits that were pushed to a
repository before you added the email. There were a few issues with history as
it stands now, and I will be pushing up the final version of history in the
next few days.

What this means for you now is that it is time to set-up your GitHub account if
you have not already and add any emails you used to commit to WebKit to your
account (GitHub allows multiple emails to be associated with a single account).

Jonathan
WebKit Continuous Integration