This is a reminder that the WebKit source tree will be closed starting on Wednesday at 5pm PST.

Ling Ho

On 12/10/20 4:28 PM, Ling Ho wrote:
Hello WebKit,

Some of our critical continuous integration services will be unavailable due to planned underlying infrastructure maintenance.

Most EWS and post-commit bots will be down, so we will be closing the WebKit SVN tree to avoid accumulating difficult to diagnose regressions during this lengthy outage.

The planned closure of the tree will begin at *5 pm (PST) on Wednesday, Dec 23rd, 2020* until no later than *6 pm (PST) on Tuesday, Jan 5th**, 2021.

*Please email ad...@webkit.org if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Ling Ho