Given the issue is that there are people that are using non-Unified-Source
building for their development, the best fix is to add post-commit and EWS
builders for one of those platforms. I do not support the idea of adding an
additional builder just to “keep non-Unified-Source building” if no
actively-supported platform is not choosing that build style.

Specifically, if Sony people are most affected by this, I suggest we find a way
to add Sony PlayStation post-commit and EWS builders.

I am not convinced that we should add some kind of abstract “correct
compilation” that is a separate builder.

— Darin