> On Oct 24, 2022, at 1:57 PM, Alexey Proskuryakov via webkit-dev
> <webkit-dev@lists.webkit.org> wrote:
>
> 1. Finding people on Slack. For this, they would probably need to stay on
> https://webkit.org/team.

If they were consistently the Slack nicknames. But they often aren’t! The
nicknames currently in there don’t necessarily match the Slack ones and
obviously don’t match the GitHub account names. I wish these were more explicit
about what they are! I had no idea that they were the ones still used in
bugs.webkit.org. I would love to see the list of what name each person used on
what service, email, bugs.webkit.org <http://bugs.webkit.org/>, Slack, and
GitHub, if there was some economical way of doing it.

— Darin