The reason is that the patch is reverted because it broke Windows DFG. This is
not acceptable to us since we have no EWS bots running tests.
Without active maintainers / EWS bots, we cannot land JIT changes since it can
break Windows, and it becomes huge burden than before (previously there was a
Windows EWS bot running tests).

This is unfortunate, but if nobody steps up as a maintainer of JSC JIT on
Windows (it involves adding test-running EWS bots, bug fixes of JSC on Windows
etc.), then I think only the solution is disabling this feature.

So, if we would like to keep it, we need someone who steps up as a maintainer
of JIT on Windows, and setting up bots running tests on Windows on EWS.

-Yusuke