There isn't a lot of difference between unassigned bugs, and those that are
assigned to people who don't read their bugmail for various reasons. If you
want to get a decent subset of bugs that aren't being worked on, but not all,
perhaps a query like this would work for you,
https://bugs.webkit.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&chfieldfrom=1d&chfieldto=Now&f1=assigned_to&o1=substring&query_format=advanced&v1=unassigned
 ? This can even go into RSS, to track what's already been read.

Bugs that were filed a while ago and get updates is another query to
potentially follow, which would have interesting updates and exclude bugs that
are just opened for PR purposes.

I'm still inclined to break the scenario of watching webkit-unassigned. What do
others think?

- Alexey

15 дек. 2023 г., в 5:43 PM, Fujii Hironori <fujii.hiron...@gmail.com>