On 29.12.2009 15:39, Phil Longstaff wrote:
Please direct all e-mails to the list.

Yes, I'm working on webkit/gtk for win32.  If you want a version that
basically works, look at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnucash/files/gnucash (unstable)/Win32
Build Dependencies/webkit-1.1.5-win32.zip which is a version I got from
the net a few months ago.  There could easily be lots of problems with
it, but I have been using basic functionality.  Two known problems: 1)
problem (see the webkit-gtk mailing list archives). 2) If I try to
print, the font is *really* small, as though it takes 10pt and prints
10px.

I starting trying to build using mingw on winXP.  I then switched to
fedora 11 running in a VM, since fedora 11 has some pre-built mingw
packages.  Some packages are not yet at the right version required by
webkit, and fedora 12 has some newer packages, so I updated some
packages and disabled some version checks.

I was able to build successfully.  However, when I try to run the unit
tests, they all fail (I get a dialog pop-up stating that the threading
library has not been initialized, even though the first line in the unit
test is a call to g_thread_init()).

I am now trying to reproduce my build back on mingw on winXP.

Phil