El mar, 03-04-2012 a las 00:29 +0800, Jay Bhaskar escribió:
> I am implementing a browser based on webkit2
> i am trying to get inspector for webview but i think webkit2 has not an
> webkit2/3/gtk interface
> for getting inspector view as a gtk Widget.
>  i just want like
> GtkWidget *  webkit_web_view_get_inspector(webview);
> this api  in webkit2
>
> how can i add interface in webkit2

It's not possible at this moment because the inspector API hasn't bee
added yet. You can use the inspector by enabling developer extras
setting and using the Inspect Element menu item of the default context
menu. But the API to get the inspector as a GtkWidget is not yet
implemented.

--
Carlos Garcia Campos
http://pgp.rediris.es:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF3D322D0EC4582C3