Hey,

On Seg, 6 Mai, 2013 at 1:15 , Niranjan Rao <nhr...@gmail.com> wrote:
How do cookies work in the proposed model? Especially interested in session cookies? Don't want to mix session cookies between multiple hosting applications.

I think for such a use case you should really be using multiple application processes instead of relying on WebKit process separation. I think the idea is to allow creation of multiple WebKitWebContext instances in the future, which would probably have their own everything, including their own network process, and cookie storage, but I would just use separate instance of the applications even then.

Cheers,

Gustavo