Hey,

On Sex, 9 Mai, 2014 at 1:49 , Martin Robinson <mrobin...@webkit.org> wrote:
On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 11:42 PM, Carlos Garcia Campos
<cgar...@igalia.com> wrote:
I don't understand this, if sites are working with the current UA, we just need to make sure we keep using that UA for those specific sites
 that break. It's a matter of filing bugs when we detect something is
 broken because of the UA.

I imagine that for some sites, no matter what UA we send, some aspect
of the site will be broken or missing. Masquerading as a Mac or
Chromium may fix many issues, but the site can use that information to
make an assumption about those platforms that we cannot fulfill.

That sounds likely, but we can cross that bridge when we get to it - we may even come up with a solution! =)

Gustavo