On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 12:19 PM, tev...@gmail.com <tev...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm thinking about creating GObjects to warap JSC objects. For instance: GJSCContext wrapping JSContextRef, GJSCObject wrapping JSObjectRef and so on. I implemented a POC of the API and a simple client to make my intentions clearer. It's available on https://github.com/tevaum/jsc-bindings.

Just sticking my head in to say GObject bindings for JSC would be awesome!

I just hit this porting Geary to WK2, needing to needing to get values from a WebKitJavascriptResult object in Vala. It looks like I'll either need to drop down to C, add my own bindings for it, or result to window.title kludges.

Thanks for working on this.

⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>

webkit-gtk mailing list